High-Rise Low-Life


Monday 26 April 2010

A suck...sess???

So, I've had a few very stressful days in the studio..panicking about the lack of work..and more importantly the quality of the work.
But I'm hoping today may have broken the curse...I had a good tutorial and have managed to make and finish a graffiti piece...fair enough it's no Sistine Chapel, but its a work of art none the less.
I've alse manged to have a mini brainstorm about a few new pieces i want to make in the next few weeks...here's hoping i can make them in time for ASSESSMENT.
In all I've traded the suck...into a success...fuck, I should be a motivationl speaker...imagine me with a pseudo-american accent..."Yeah, trade that SUCK for a SUCCESS. praise the lord."
ahh, the ramblings of an overworked, underpaid artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment