High-Rise Low-Life


Wednesday 8 February 2012

One week to go...

So, there's only one week until Parallax AF rocks up at Chelsea Old Town Hall. I'm really excited to be involved in such an ambitious group show and as well as excited to be meeting other makers and Artists, in the hope that I may make some contacts. I'd really love to get another exhibition together in order to persuade me to make more work!

If any one is interested in visiting Parallax AF, then here's the link to the website- which has all the details:
http://www.barlowfinedrawings.com/parallaxaf.html

Click on 'Catalogue of Exhibitors' and 'UK' and you'll find me.

Also check out this weblink:

http://www.creativeboom.co.uk/london/events/parallax-art-fair-16-18-february-2012/

and look out for my name! I got a mention and nearly screamed a little! (sometimes 'googling' yourself pays off)

Get in touch with me via email if you need any further details about the show
ggilbey87@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment